Your complete online resource for daily news, data and opinion on the Asian financial markets
Asiamoney PLUS is the go-to website for executives in the financial services industry with an interest in Asia. Visitors to the site will enjoy daily news on the capital and forex markets, authoritative analysis and commentary from an editorial team based right in the heart of the action PLUS additional coverage from the Euromoney Institutional Investor network. Visitors will also be able to access a calendar of upcoming industry-leading events, interviews and roundtables as web and podcasts, and extended coverage of Asiamoney Polls & Awards results.
Asiamoney PLUS is complimented by monthly sister publication, Asiamoney magazine, which has been at the forefront of reporting on the Asia Pacific financial markets since 1989.
- A one-stop shop for financial executives operating in the Asian capital, forex and wealth management markets, allowing visitors to access all of the market intelligence they require in one place.
- Extensive coverage of the primary and secondary markets in Asia including the assessment of different capital market products, their underlying potential, risks and trends, and what market impact they are likely to have both regionally and locally.
- A critical eye scrutinising local investment and financing challenges and testing treasury and transactional solutions. The Asiamoney team will interview senior government officials, leading industry figures and new market entrants for the views of those making the markets.
- In-country reports: investigating the investment and financing environment of numerous Asian nations, enabling readers to assess the existing and emerging risks and opportunities in these ever-changing market places.
- Asiamoney Polls & Awards: the complete picture on the leading forces in Broking, Private Banking, FX, Cash Management and Corporate Governance. See what your clients think about you and your competition.
If you have any comments and questions on our the site, please contact us.